Stress-Free Family Meal Planning: Easy, Healthy Recipes for Busy Homes by Kristen McCaffrey
English | 2020 | Food & Cooking | ePUB | 138 MB
Cook Smarter, Not HarderThings can get a little hectic when you have a whole house of hungry mouths to feed, but Stress-Free Family Meal Planning helps you put affordable, flavorful food on the table in a flash. Kristen McCaffrey, founder of Slender Kitchen, has crafted this simple, comprehensive guide—including a month’s worth of meal plans and grocery lists—to make your meals quick and healthy. Each recipe is full of satisfying, real foods like fresh veggies, whole grains, healthy fats, natural sweeteners, and lean proteins. And with modifications for every recipe to accommodate your picky eaters, no one will be able to resist.
• Slow Cooker Four-Veggie Lasagna
• Cheddar-Apple Chicken Burgers
• Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips
• Sheet-Pan Pesto Meatballs
• Ham, Cheese, and Zucchini Breakfast Quesadillas
• Broiled Barbecue Flank Steak with Mango Salsa
• Turkey Sausage and Tortellini SoupBreakfast, lunch, or dinner, this book will show you just how fast, tasty and inexpensive a homemade meal can be.
Categories: Food & Cooking