Goodreads is a “social cataloging” website that allows individuals to freely search its database of books, annotations, and reviews. Users can sign up and register books to generate library catalogs and reading lists. They can also create their own groups of book suggestions, surveys, polls, blogs, and discussions.
These titles have been racing to the top of Goodreads popularity charts!
01. Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
02. The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd
03. The New Husband by D.J. Palmer
04. The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
05. Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth
06. Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker